Buy Divya Haridrakhand is a ayurvedic herbal remedy like turmeric, myrobalan and others and it is very useful in skin allergy (articaria) like problems.
Divya Haridrakhand : 100GM
Divya haridrakhand is a comprehensive combination of ayurvedic herbs that prevents allergic reactions. The main herb found in this natural remedy is turmeric. Turmeric has been traditionally used in Indian homes for the treatment of allergic respiratory infections. Turmeric helps to eliminate toxic substances from the blood and helps in its purification. Thus, Divya haridrakhand is a natural remedy that helps in cleansing the blood and prevents skin diseases.Divya haridrakhand is a comprehensive combination of ayurvedic herbs that prevents allergic reactions. Divya haridrakhand helps to prevent inflammatory diseases in the body as turmeric is known to possess anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric acts as a natural antibiotic and prevents inflammation of wounds. It is a very good herbal remedy for the treatment of wounds and skin affections.
* Divya Haridrakhand gives your skin ailments and helps in the treatment of all sorts of skin diseases as it possess anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
* Divya Haridrakhand helps in removing toxic substances from the blood and helps in healing the skin diseases by cleansing the blood.
*Divya haridrakhand is also a good remedy indicated for normal functioning of the liver.
* Divya haridrakhand is also indicated for wounds as it helps to prevent septicemia.
* Divya haridrakhand is indicated for acne, urticaria, eczema and any other skin disease.
* Divya haridrakhand also provides nourishment to body cells and helps in building a strong immune system to fight against any inflammatory disease.
Key Ingredients :
Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Pippali (Piper longum)
Ela (Elleteria cardemomum)
Dalchini (Cinnemomum zeylanicum)
Vidanga (Embelia ribs)
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
Haritaki (Terminali chebula)
Dosage : 1 to 2 taespoon full 2-3 times a day with water.
Side Effects: There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it should always be taken only under medical supervision, after prescription from a qualified Ayurvedic doctor.