Divya Peedantak Kwath 100gm
Peedantak kwatha is known to bring about relief from pain and various types of diseases. This Ayurvedic herbal medicine is also found useful in joint pain, lumbar pain, arthritis, lumbar pain, sciatica, and cervical spondylitis.
It is useful in cough, throat disease, impurity of blood, asthma, heart disease, and abdominal pain, anti-emetic, anthelmintic, indigestion, diarrhoea, flatulence, is a valuable remedy for insomnia, irritability and depression. It is used beneficially in the treatment of skin diseases like ringworm and eczema, is used as a specific remedy for diarrhea caused by indigestion of food, is effective for indigestion, hiccups and morning sickness. It has beneficial results in treating dehydration caused by vomiting and diarrhea, particularly in cholera, makes up an excellent sex tonic. It prolongs the duration of the sexual act if taken an hour before intercourse.
The key ingredients of Pidantaka Kwatha as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
4. Talis patra
5. Shwet chandan
6. Suwarn Maksika Bhasm
7. Prawal Bhasm
8. Abhrak Bhasm
10. Ropya Bhasm
Peedantak Kwatha is beneficial in following conditions:
1. Peedantak is known as an excellent Rasayana.
2. This helps against the various Pitta diseases produced in the body.
3. Peedantak is beneficial in various types of inflammations produced in the body.
4. Peedantak is beneficial in anemia.
5. Peedantak is also beneficial in piles or hemorrhoids.
6. This also prevents the occurrence of nausea and vomiting.
7. Peedantak is also best known to provide relief from any types of bodily pains.
8. It prolongs the duration of the sexual act if taken an hour before intercourse.
9. It is used beneficially in the treatment of skin diseases like ringworm and eczema.
10. Peedantak is known to boost the immune system of the body.
1 tablet taken twice or thrice in a day as per the requirement with chandan ark water.
FAQ’s on Pidantaka:
How long do I have to take Peedantak before I can see any results?
As one knows that herbal medications provide a long term and progressive effect so they can work immediately in acute conditions. But yet one has to wait for around 3 – 4 weeks before one can see complete benefit.
Does it show any aphrodisiac properties?
Yes this herbal preparation is known for producing aphrodisiac properties too. It strengthens reproductive system and enhancing the blood supply to the genitals thus increasing their capability to perform during intercourse. This is also useful in spermatorrhoea and sexual functions. Moreover it prolongs the duration of the sexual act if taken an hour before intercourse.
This brings about the reduction of which Dosha’s in the body?
Kapha and Pitta Dosha are reduced by the regular usage of this herbal preparation. It is basically known to bring about the reduction of Pitta.