Divya Trikatu Churna (for Asthma & Cough) (25GM X 2)
Trikatu Churna is made up of following three constituents as:
1. Pipali also known as Piper Longum (Indian Long Pepper)
2. Maricha also known as Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper)
3. Saunth or Sunthi also known as Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)
Trikatu is an herbal compound of Indian Long Pepper, Black Pepper and Ginger. It is very safe digestive and carminative. Trikatu is a herbal compound providing natural and safe support to our system in case of having an impaired gastric function associated with gaseous distension. This is a safe digestive, carminative, anti-flatulent and is also effective in dyspepsia. It helps in the improvement of gastric function. As in ayurveda the word Trikatu itself means “three spices”. It is the main stimulant compound used by Ayurvedic practitioners. It is the most common combination used to stimulate and maintain the digestive and respiratory systems.
Trikatu is beneficial in following conditions:
1. Trikatu is a very is a powerful stimulant for both the digestive as well as respiratory systems. Because of its strong heating affects it brings about the removal of cold, congestion, and revives weak organic functions.
2. Trikatu acts as rejuvenate for the lungs and Kapha.
3. Trikatu is also known to be having aphrodisiac properties strengthening the reproductive functions, warming and energizing the reproductive organs. It is because of this known affects of Trikatu that it helps in increasing the sperm count and helps in the maintenance of a healthy sexual life.
4. Trikatu is an anti-mucus and digestive powder used to improve gastric and respiratory function.
5. Trikatu is also useful in cases of obesity, weak digestion, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, hypothyroid, slow metabolism, congestion, cough, and edema.
6. Trikatu brings about the reduction of Kapha (water and earth) and increases Pitta (fire) through the rejuvenation of low Agni (fire) and the burning away of Ama (toxins). This is the reason it is strongly recommended for the treatment of cold, congestion, reviving weak organic functions.
7. Trikatu is a safe digestive stimulant and expectorant.
8. It is antiallergenic, carminative, anti - flatulent, and acts as a natural antihistamine.
9. Trikatu is a very effective in treatment of dyspepsia; it provides a balanced heat to warm digestion and circulation and to prevent the formation of gastric mucosa.
10. Trikatu is used internally in the treatment of gastric and abdominal disorders, asthma, bronchitis, coughs, dysentery, pyrexia, and insomnia.
11. When Trikatu is administrated it promotes the secretion of digestive juices, increasing appetite. Trikatu stimulates the formation of hydrochloric acid. It helps to inhibit gaseous distension.
12. It is prescribed as an essential part of many multi-herb preparations, as it has been shown to increase the bioavailability of nutrients, foods, and medicines.
13. It promotes rapid absorption of nutrients by the gastrointestinal tract.
14. Its thermogenic effect, metabolic enhancement, and nutrient bioavailability enhancing properties render Trikatu particularly beneficial in the support of respiratory health.
15. Trikatu is also a best anti obesity drug. It helps the body to get rid of excessive fat and cholesterol.
16. Trikatu helps to reduce down the levels of cholesterol and restores the lipids in the body.
17. Trikatu is also useful in pain and inflammations.
1. Trikatu is ideally taken one hour before each meal in a dose of ½ to 1 teaspoon.
2. It can also be taken along with or after a meal.
3. Due to its pungent taste it is better to be consumed with honey in a thick paste.
4. If consuming in capsule form it can be taken as 1 capsule twice a day after meals.
FAQ’s about Trikatu:
How Trikatu’s thermogenic effect is useful to me?
Trikatu is known to produce the thermogenic effect on the body this is beneficial because of it has a strong heating affect that brings about the removal of cold, congestion, and revives weak organic functions.
Is this heating effect on the body useful to fight against the cold in winter season?
This heating effect when consumed Trikatu churna is known to help combat the cold and chill during the winter season. Once taken regularly this helps you to develop a stronger immunity that helps you to fight against the various infections and diseases that are resulted in winter season.
Does it produce any benefit in obesity?
This herbal preparation is the best known for the reduction of obesity. Since its constituent and their activities bring about the reduction in lipid and cholesterol levels within the body. And also because of the heating or thermogenic affect that it is known to produce it helps in the burning of the excessive fats deposited in the body.
Is it necessary to consume Trikatu with honey?
Yes, this is because of the pungent and bitter affect it is necessary to consume it along with honey. This can be done by forming a thick paste with honey.