Divya Trayodashang Guggulu promotes appetite and digestion, beneficial in treatment of arthritis hemiplegia, paraplegia and neurological defects.
Divya Trayodashang Guggulu 40gm
Although the following herbal remedy is used to promote appetite and digestion, increase the number of red blood cells, and aid in removal of undesirable fat in the body. Also as per ayurvedic texts regarding this herbal preparation this is very beneficial in many types of Vata Dosha diseases. This is also found to be most beneficial in Vata shoola. Also when regularly used by a limping or crippled person this is also known to bring about reduction in their limp as well as cripple. This can even care internal organs of the body as a mother cares for her child. It promotes the internal cleansing, reduce conditions of stagnation and excess, and improve digestion and assimilation of nutrients.
The key ingredients of Triyodashang Guggulu are:
1. Babool ki phalli or bark
5. Nishoth (Kala/black)
11. Shudh Guggulu
Triyodashang Guggulu is beneficial in following conditions:
1. Triyodashang is one of the best herbal remedy for various types of Vata Dosha diseases. This is very well known for its ability to bring about the cure of most chronic Vata Dosha diseases.
2. Triyodashang is also beneficial in Vata shoola.
3. Triyodashang is also known to bring about the treatment of paralysis. This is brought about by its ability to cure the excessive Vata in the body and since paralysis is resulted due to the excessive Vata in the body so it is easily cured by this herbal preparation. so it is best for joint pain herbal treatment
4. Triyodashang is also beneficial in treatment of arthritis.
5. Triyodashang is also used for the treatment of hemiplegia, paraplegia etc.
6. Triyodashang is known for its ability to bring about relief in Sciatica pain.
7. Triyodashang is also used for the treatment of osteo deformities. And is very well known to bring about relief in them.
8. Therefore this herbal preparation is very well known to bring about relief in a number of Vata diseases. Whether these diseases are acute or they are chronic they can be easily cured by using this herbal preparation.
Triyodashang in addition to this is also useful in bringing about the promotion of digestion and increasing the appetite.
1. Further this is also known to bring about the increase in the red blood cell count in the body. So this is found to be a very useful herbal preparation for various types of anemia.
2. This even aids the body by bringing about the reduction of excessive fat in the body.
3. Is also useful for the treatment of various types of nervous disorders.
FAQ’s on Triyodashang:
What type of Dosha is cured by the regular use of this herbal preparation? And how it is does so?
This herbal preparation is mainly known to bring about the reduction of the Vata Dosha within the body. As per ayurvedic texts and reference the Vata Dosha produces disease in the body once it is released out of its main position in the body and when this happens this Vata will now move throughout the body producing further diseases by carrying the other two dosha’s along with it from their positions and spreading out into the body producing disease. So this herbal preparation brings about the cure by either sending back or confining Vata in its original position within the body.
How does it bring about cure in diseases like Sciatica pain, osteoarthritis or arthritis and paralysis?
Triyodashang brings about treatment of following diseases as follows; since sciatica is also a type of Vata Dosha disease that is resulted due to the excessive Vata moving through the spinal nerves and resulting in excessive pain so in this it is known to confine the Vata back to its original place. Whereas in case of osteoarthritis or arthritis excessive Vata that was displaced from its original position has now accumulated in the joints and resulting in unbearable pain. So within these cases this herbal preparation removes this excessive Vata from the bony joints and bringing about relief in this condition. Similar is the case for paralysis as excessive Vata is known to causing this condition so it is easily cured by the regular use of Triyodashang.
How long Triyodashang is to be used to find relief in Vata Dosha disease?
Although all the herbal preparations are known to bring about relief gradually but this herbal preparation is when used regularly as prescribed one will see quick and positive results as early as within the second week of using this preparation.