Divya Gangadhar Churna : 50gm
Divya Gangadhar Churna is also a well known therapy for Grahani roga and also in diseases associated with the symptoms of diarrhoea. Divya Gangadhar Churna also
benefits in fissure in ano patients. This is also helpful in regulating a regularized movement of stools and maintains a quotient of our stool. This is a very useful ‘Ama'
removing or detoxifying herbal preparation. It is also a potent pain killer as well as anti-inflammatory. It also improves appetite and is good for digestive and respiratory
system. This is remarkable in bringing about the reduction of markers of inflammation in the blood and acts as a very potent analgesic.
Key Ingredients :
Musta – Cyperus rotundus
Araluka – Ailanthus excelsa
Shunti – ginger – Zingiber officinalis
Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa
Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
Balaka (Hrivera) – Pavonia odorata
Bilva – Aegle marmelos
Mocharasa – Bombax ceiba
Patha – Cyclea peltata
Indrayava – Seeds of Holarrhena antidysenterica
Vatsaka (Kutaja) — Bark of Holarrhena antidysenterica
Amrabeeja – Mango seed – Mangifera indica
Prativisha – Aconitum heterophyllum
Lajjalu – Mimosa pudica
* Divya Gangadhar Churna is a specific herb for treating kidney and bladder discomfort.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna also helps to cure frequent urination or urges to urine, pale urine with lower back ache and nocturia.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna is known to aide in digestion.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna is also known for its abilities to bring about the digestion of toxins in the body.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna is also helpful in bringing about the treatment of various types of uterine disorders.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna is also known to cure hiccoughs, nausea and vomiting.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna also benefits in heart pain resulted by nervous constriction.
* Divya Gangadhar Churna has affinity for the lower abdomen it can also help ease the pain of dysmenorrhea and menstrual cramps.
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoonfuls twice a day with water.