Divya Churna (for Constipation) 100 grams
Divya Churna is one of the best known drug formulation meant for the purpose of treatment of hyperacidity, heartburn, acidity, constipation, irregular bowel etc. This medicine is primarily indicated for pacifying the Pitta Dosha; and thereby removing effects such as hyperacidity. But in addition to this Divya Churna has a much greater effect than just being a regular laxative; thereby acts as a very effective cleanser for the digestive system.
Divya Churna is also effective for respiratory complaints. This herbal drug is also found to comprise antioxidant properties in it. This is carminative and stomachic. It is used in Ayurveda as a cardiotonic, aphrodisiac, antipyretic, anti-diabetic, cerebral and gastrointestinal tonic. It raises the total protein level and increases the body weight due to positive nitrogen balance. It has been found to have an anabolic effect.
The key ingredients of Divya Churna as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Rose Flower
* Dry ginger
* Leaves of Svarna-patri
* Jangha Haritaki
Divya Churna is very beneficial in following conditions as:
* Divya Churna cures constipation.
* Divya Churna takes out the faeces adhered in the intestines thus bringing about a healthy peristalsis movement.
* Divya Churna activates intestines, so the internal layer of intestines does not allow the faeces to adhere there again.
* Divya Churna totally clears the stomach for all the toxins.
* Divya Churna brings about the removal of disappointment & negative feelings from the body.
* Divya Churna makes the body active as well as it also provides energy to the entire body.
* Divya Churna helps in curing abdominal pain, flatulence, heaviness & nausea.
* Divya Churna works as an excellent carminative.
* Divya Churna is beneficial in various types of Pitta vicars i.e. diseases resulted from Pitta Dosha.
* Divya Churna is very beneficial in diarrhoea.
* Divya Churna also helps in increasing the digestives strength.
* Divya Churna is also very beneficial in gastritis.
* Divya Churna brings about treatment of hemorrhoids.
* Divya Churna is of great benefit in intestinal obstruction.
* Divya Churna as an anti-oxidant prevents premature aging.
* Divya Churna detoxifies and cleanses the whole body.
* Divya Churna prevents the premature graying and falling of hair.
Mode of Administration:
To be taken at bed time with warm water.
* One teaspoonful or 5 gms.
FAQ’s about Divya Churna:
When one must consume Divya Churna to get the most benefit?
For the treatment or to get the maximum benefit in hyperacidity or acidity one must take it after meals. This helps in acidity and hyperacidity gradually. And in case suffering from other digestive problems this can be consumed after meals.
Which Dosha is reduced by its regular usage?
The regular use of Divya Churna brings about the reduction of the Pitta Dosha. It is because of this property that it is found to be the best remedy for acidity, hyperacidity, constipation, irregular bowel and heart burns etc.
If consumed regularly can it produce side effects as diarrhoea or loose motion?
No even if one consume it regularly one does not suffers from any of the side effects as diarrhoea or loose motion etc. as it is also know for its mild laxative properties but yet it does not upsets the normal functioning of the gastric or digestive system.