Key ingredients of Divya MadhuNashini Vati are: Extracts of Amrita commonly known as Giloy or Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia),
Jambu (Syzgium cumini) or Indian Blackberry,
Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa),
Nimba (Azadirachta indica) commonly known as Neem,
Kirata Tiktaka (Swertia Chirata) commonly known as Chirayata,
Gudamara (Gymnema sylvestra),
Karavellaka (Momordika charantia) commonly known as Karela or bittergourd,
Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysentrica),
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris),
Haridra (Curcuma longa) commonly known as Haldi or Termeric,
Kalamegha commonly known as Bhunimba,
Fruit of Babul (Vachellia nilotica) commonly called as Kikar,
Krishnajeeraka (Cuminum cyminum) commonly known as black caraway or Kaala Jeera,
Ativisha (pungent variety),
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera),
Bilva (Aegle marmelos) commonly known as Bael,
Triphala (a collective name for Haritaki,
Bibhitaki & Amalakl) and adventitious roots of Vata,
Methika (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) commonly known as Methi or Fenugreek.
Every single ingredient which makes a part of Divya Madhu Nashini Vati has a strong medicinal value of its own. Collectively they make Divya Madhu Nashini Vati which helps patients not only to fight but uproot diabetes completely and prevents its recurrence.
• Divya Madhu Nashini Vati promotes proper functioning of pancreas which secretes insulin, a hormone responsible for regulating sugar or glucose levels in blood.
• Apart from treatment of Diabetes Divya Madhu Nashini Vati is also beneficial in case of urinary tract infections.
• Because of its highly effective medicinal ingredients Divya Madhu Nashini Vati purify blood and help fight skin eruptions like acne and pimple.
• It easily washes off toxins accumulated in body.
• Presence of Triphala and other herbs makes Divya Madhu Nashini Vati beneficial for healthy digestive system, respiratory system, reproductive system and overall metabolism of body.
• As a natural detoxifier it prevents accumulation of fat, promotes weight loss and helps fight obesity.
• Divya Madhu Nashini Vati boosts immunity and relieves from seasonal diseases like cough, cold etc.
• Divya Madhu Nashini Vati also works as anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and antiseptic and protects body against various internal and external infections.
• 2 or 3 tablets can be taken three times a day. Depending up on the severity of the disease dose can be extended to four times a day.
• Divya Madhu Nashini Vati has to be taken with Haldi swarasa or turmeric extract.
Q: Are there any side effects of Divya Madhu Nashini Vati?
A: Divya MadhuNashini Vati is absolutely safe herbal medicine. It does not have any side effects and can be consumed regularly. It promotes over all metabolic health of body and protects it against infections as well.
Q: Till when should one have Divya Madhu Nashini Vati?
A: Divya MadhuNashini Vati is a safe and effective medicine which can be taken regularly as per the severity of the disease. The dose can be gradually decreased once the disease is in control. It can be continued to maintain sugar levels in blood.
Q: Can Divya Madhu Nashini Vati be taken regularly?
A: Divya Madhu Nashini Vati improves immunity promotes better functioning of all body systems including nervous system and provides strength. Even in the absence of the said disease it can be taken as a tonic to maintain good health and regulate suger levels in blood.