Buy Divya enlarged prostrate Enlargement (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia) online from India at divyapharmacystore.com
Divya enlarged prostrate Enlargement (Benign Prostrate Hyperplasia)
1. Divya Chandraprabha vati 40 gm
2. Divya Shilajit rasayan vati 40 gm
3. Divya Kanchanar guggulu 40 gm
4. Divya Punarnvadi Mandur 40 gm
5. Ashwagandha capsule 60 caps.
Mode of Administration
1 tablet each of Medicine No.1,2,3,4 should be taken after breakfast and Dinner with water. While, 1 capsule of Medicine No.5 should be taken before breakfast and before bed with milk. The patient should carry the dosage for one month.
BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia), which in common language called enlarged prostate begins to affect mostly, men of middle age and elderly. Prostate gland is little bigger than a peanut and positioned in the middle of the pubic bone and urethra.
Primarily found in men, enlarged prostrate or what is commonly referred to as benign prostrate hyperplasia is a very painful condition. It is also known as BPH in short or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Mostly, men of middle age and old age get affected with this condition. It is a condition associated with the prostate gland that is quite small in size and is located amid the pubic bone and urethra. There is considerable increase in the size of prostate gland under the condition of benign prostate hyperplasia. This condition arises due to unrestricted increase in the numbers of cells in the epithelia and stroma. Medically, benign prostate is also called as BEP or benign enlargement of the prostate or adenofibromyomatous hyperplasia.
Due to increase in the size of prostate gland, there is formation of noticeably large sized nodules in the periurethral area of the prostate. There is blockage in the urethral canal as well as the urinary tract. There may be partial or complete blockage in the urinary tract as a result of which the patient experiences difficulty in the passage of urine. Since urinary bladder is not evacuated completely therefore the patient complains of frequent and urgent need to urinate.
Keeping in mind the severity and pain associated with the problem of benign prostate hyperplasia, it is very much important to diagnose and treat this condition well-in-time.
Herbal treatment of enlarged prostate
Since enlarged prostate is a really discomforting condition therefore it is very much important to treat it in a natural and safe manner. It is best possible with the use of herbal remedies or medicines such as those available from the Patanjali pharmacy of Baba Ramdev Ji. It has made available an amazing health pack for benign prostate hyperplasia.
How is Health pack for enlarged prostrate useful?
* Ramdev Health pack for enlarged prostrate helps in proper and apt treatment and prevention of benign prostate hyperplasia. It is a safe and natural mode of treatment of this painful condition.
* It helps in relieving the symptoms of enlarged prostate. It helps in regulation of urine flow.
* Recurrent and urgent need to urinate that is mostly complained by all the patients of BPH is relieved.
* It helps in stoppage of bleeding while urinating.
* Recurrent urinary tract infections that are common in most patients are also treated and prevented. It is due to enhancement in natural body immunity.
* The obstructions or blockage caused in the urinary tract or urinary bladder is also removed. It also prevents recurrence of such issues so that patient may not find any difficulty while urinating.
* Any types of damages caused to the kidneys due to enlarged prostate are also repaired and prevented from recurrence.
Risk factors for developing BPH are:-
Obesity of overweight condition
Sedentary life style with no or very little physical activities
Erection disorder in male like erectile dysfunction
Symptoms associated with BPH or enlarged prostate
Frequent urge of urination
No or very less urine out flow in beginning
Dribbling of urine after urination finishes
Low strength of urine stream
Frequent sensation that urinary bladder is not empty despite of frequent urination.
Urgent urge of urination with less urine output