Divya Ashwagandha Churna (for Stress, Fatigue and General Health) 100 grams
This herbal medicine is considered an adaptive that it works to normalize physiological function, working on the HPA axis along with the neuroendocrine system. Ashwagandha in Sanskrit means horse's smell, probably originating from the odor of its root which resembles that of sweating horse. It is also known to comprise anti carcinogenic properties.
Ashwagandha, also known as "Winter Cherry," it improves the ability of body to maintain physical effort and helps the body to tackle various types of stress. This is the most famous Ayurvedic immune booster herb that is used in many tonics and formulas. This is a revitalizing herb that maintains proper nourishment of the tissues, particularly muscles and bones, while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system.
The key ingredients of Ashwagandha Churna as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry).
Ashwagandha is beneficial in following conditions:
* Ashwagandha is beneficial in various types of spermatic disorders, spermaturia, Oligospermia, zoospremia etc.
* Ashwagandha is beneficial in any condition of excessive content of Vata in the body.
* Helps in combating against nervous exhaustion.
* Ashwagandha brings about treatment of various types of inflammation.
* Ashwagandha protects the body from any types of infections or illness.
* Ashwagandha boosts the immune system.
* Ashwagandha improves memory and increases alertness.
* Increase in sperm count.
* Brings about thickening of seminal fluid.
* This is also know to be benefiting is premature ejaculation.
* Also beneficial in diabetes mellitus.
* Ashwagandha brings about the strengthening of both the mind as well as the body.
* Ashwagandha very beneficial in insomnia.
* Ashwagandha brings about the strengthening of the cardiac muscles.
* Ashwagandha is also used for the treatment of tumors.
* Ashwagandha decreases the levels of stress, increases mental activity, and also acts as an antioxidant.
* Restores the working of neurotransmitters in various types of mental disorders.
* Used in various types of mental and nervous disabilities.
* 3 – 6 teaspoons is consumed twice a day in the morning and the evening with milk or with water.
FAQ’s about Ashwagandha:
What is Ashwagandha?
This herb is also known as the Indian Ginseng. Well known for its capabilities to having a healthy body that can easily cope up with all types of stress.
Can it be used daily?
Yes, this is considered as a daily health supplement. The herb contains properties that make it useful for the rejuvenation the entire systems of the body. Moreover this is also known to prevent the day to day infections.
Is it addictive? If used regularly?
No it can be used regularly for long periods with the risk or the chances of it becoming an addiction or habit.
Are their any side effects of Ashwagandha?
There are no known side effects or toxicities that are found to be caused by the use of this drug. It is found to be useful in all forms of ages and is very stimulating.
How long should Ashwagandha be used to get favorable result?
As said earlier that this is not an addictive or habit forming drug so it can be used for a longer duration. And moreover since most of the drugs in ayurveda provide a progressive and long term benefit. But on an average one can use it for at least three to four weeks to get the most favorable results. But however this period may vary from person to person.