Divya Gokshuradi Guggulu 40gm
Various herbal actions of Goksuradi Guggulu as anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antiviral, appetizer, astringent, carminative, demulcent, depurative, digestant, diuretic, laxative, nutritive, ophthalmic, purgative, refrigerant, rejuvenate, stomachic, and tonic. Goksuradi Guggulu is used as Herbal Remedies for Urinary Tract Infections and it is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs, which are traditionally used in for Pitta (Fire) & Vata (Air) related conditions of the joints and the muscles. It helps to maintain a healthy metabolism, remove toxins from the system and support a healthy urinary system. Goksuradi is best used in problems occurring from retention of urine due to any Urinary Tract Infections. It helps to strengthen and rejuvenate the kidneys and prostate. Goksuradi helps to decrease the risk factors that cause stone formation and is useful in Gout, Leucorrhea, Semen disorders and Diabetes.
Goksuradi Guggulu is a traditional Ayurvedic compound used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive organs. The main ingredient, goksur is renowned for its rejuvenating action on the kidneys and prostate. It also detoxifies the urinary system and maintains healthy urinary composition, thus reducing the risk factors that may lead to stone formation. Balancing to all doshas, Goksuradi Guggulu revitalizes kidneys weakened by vata, calms Pitta inflammations, and reduces stones and swelling due to excess Kapha.
The key ingredients of Goksuradi Guggulu as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Goksur panchang crushed thoroughly and then cooked in 6 times of water.
* Nagar Motha
* Aerand Taila
Goksuradi Guggulu is beneficial in following conditions:
* Goksuradi strengthens and rejuvenates kidneys and prostate.
* Goksuradi detoxifies the urinary tract.
* Decreases the risk of stone formation.
* Goksuradi maintains a proper size & function of prostate.
* Benefits in chronic renal failure.
* Goksuradi enhances sexual vigor and control.
* Goksuradi is known to be having an anti emetic property.
* Goksuradi helps in controlling frequent urges of micturation.
* Also benefits in cystitis.
* Goksuradi benefits in premature ejaculation.
* Goksuradi is beneficial in incontinence.
* Also used for nocturnal emissions or premature ejaculations.
* Goksuradi is used for treatment of diabetes.
* Goksuradi is beneficial in individuals suffering from various types of urinary disorders.
* Goksuradi benefits in urinary or kidney stones.
* In various types of genital diseases.
* Goksuradi is helpful in increasing the sperm count.
* Goksuradi is known for its benefits in dysuria and urine retention.
* This is consumed as 1 tablet in the morning and evenings.
* This can either be consumed with cold fresh water or even with lukewarm milk.
Avoid excessive physical exertion, sun bath, coitus, excessive salty diet, suppression of urine, stool, semen, thirst, tears, vomiting, hiccup, flatus and hunger etc.
FAQ’s on Goksuradi:
Can this herbal preparation be consumed daily?
Yes one can consume this herbal preparation daily. As it is known for having a very broad range of activity on various systems and structures, so even if used daily on a regular basis this does not produces any detrimental effects on the body.
What dosha’s are affected by using this herbal preparation?
It reduces Vata and Kapha dosha’s. And also it is known to produce a calming effect on the Pitta.
Are their any dietary restrictions that must be followed while on this drug?
No one can carry on having his normal diet along with this drug and it is not known to alter any effects in the body.