Divya Madhukalp Vati (for Diabetes) 40 grams
Divya Madhu Kalp Vati is a very beneficial herbal remedy for various types of ailments. This is known for its ability to help the pancreas in conversion of extra glucose into glycogen so that it can be stored in the body for further use. This is a excellent remedy for the patients suffering from diabetes in which they cannot convert the glucose into glycogen.
Therefore it is useful for everyone as in addition to this it is also having various other beneficial effects. As when is regularly used it reduces the chances of occurrence of diabetes in individuals who are prone to develop it.
The key ingredients of Divya Madhu Kalp Vati as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are: Finely powdered form of the following: Amrita, Jambu (black berry), Katuki, Nimba, Kirata Tiktaka (Chirayata), Gudamara, Karavellaka (bitter gourd), Kutaja, Go-kshura, Karcura, Haridra, Kala-megha, fruit of Babbula, Krishna Jiraka, Ativisha (pungent variety), Ashwagandha, Bilva, Triphala (a collective name for Haritaki, Bibhitaki & Amalakl) and adventitious roots of Vata, Shilajatu, Methika, etc.
Divya Madhu Kalp Vati is extremely beneficial in following conditions:
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati activates pancreas & helps in the secretion of balanced quantity of insulin that helps in the conversion of glucose into glycogen.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati removes weakness & irritation, as well as increases the capacity of the brain by making it strong.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati cures the numbness of hands & feet and makes the nervous system strong.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati removes complications like exhaustion, weakness & tension caused by diabetes.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati protects the patient from morbid thirst, frequent urination, and loss of weight, blurred of vision, tingling sensation, tiredness, and infections of skin, gums & urethra.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati strengthens the immune system & increases hope as well as self confidence.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati helps in bringing about the reduction of excessive cholesterol.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati reduces the levels of free glucose in the blood stream and converts this into glycogen so that it can be stored in the body for further uses.
* Divya Madhu Kalp Vati brings about the reduction of the excessive cholesterol and lipids.
Mode of Administration:
This can be consumed one hour before breakfast and dinner or after breakfast and dinner with lukewarm water or milk. If patient takes insulin or allopathic medicine, then he should test the level of his blood-sugar two weeks after the intake of this medicine. As the level of sugar becomes normal, the dose of allopathic medicine should be reduced gradually.
After the stoppage of allopathic medicine, when the level of blood sugar is reduced and becomes normal, the dose of this medicine should also be reduced gradually.
* 1 - 2 tablets, twice a day.
FAQ’s about Divya Madhu Kalp Vati:
How this brings about the reduction in the levels of glucose?
This helps the pancreas in the production of insulin so that it converts the glucose in the blood into glycogen so that it can be stored in the body for further uses. It is also known for the production of anti oxidants in the body.
If this vati is used regularly am I prone to develop acidity?
No. Not at all. As this vati is known to bring about a balance in the stomach acids, so one can never suffer from acidity by regularly using this vati. Moreover if one is suffering from any types of acidity problems they are easily cured by using this vati.
Can this vati be taken everyday?
This can be consumed everyday. As per the ayurvedic texts this herbal medicine provides the gift of life to the person who is suffering from even the most chronic forms of diseases.