- Acne / Skin Problems
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- Cervical Spondilitis / Backache
- Ear Care
- Eye Care
- Gastric Troubles
- General Health
- Hair Loss / Dandruff
- Health Packages
- Heart Care
- Hepatitis / Liver / Jaundice
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney/Renal Problems
- Lung Problem
- Memory Support
- Mens Health
- Oral Care
- Stomach Problems
- Urinary Problems
- Weight Loss/Obesity
- Womens Health
Divya Mukta-shukti Bhasm
Product Code: DVMSKB053
Divya Mukta-shukti Bhasm 10gm
The ocean provides us with various types of products not just to consume but also for treatment purposes. Thus we get two types of Mukta from the seas one of which produces pearl and the other that contains only water in it and does not produces pearl. Thus for the medicinal purposes Mukta producing is used.
The key ingredients of Mukta Sukti Bhasm as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Mukta (i.e. pearl producing).
* Nimbu ka ras (lemon juice).
Mukta Sukti Bhasm is beneficial in following conditions:
* Mukta Sukti is one of the best herbal remedy for various types of skin beautification measures.
* Mukta Sukti is beneficial in various types of respiratory problems.
* Mukta Sukti reduces down the wheezing in bronchitis as well as asthma.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to benefit in various types of chronic and acute fevers.
* Is also known to be benefiting in various types of ophthalmic disorders.
* This is also known to be benefiting in various types of cardiac disorders.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to improve in indigestion and constipation.
* Mukta Sukti known to benefiting in anorexia.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to be benefiting in various types of disorders of liver.
* This is also known to bring about the purification of blood. it is one of best herbal acne medicine
* Mukta Sukti benefits in leucorrhea.
* Is also beneficial in maintaining a healthy functioning of spleen.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to be benefiting in various types of Pitta roga’s.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to be benefiting in diarrhoea.
* This is also known for its rejuvenating effect.
* Mukta Sukti is known to benefit all the 7 Dhatus.
* Brings about the improvement in circulation, conductivity as well as tones up the tissues.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to be having anti cancer properties to a certain levels.
* Mukta Sukti produces nourishment of the red blood cells and increases their count so benefiting in blood disorders.
* Mukta Sukti is beneficial in various types of liver disorders.
* Also benefits in various types of inflammation in the body.
* Mukta Sukti is also known to be having anti microbial properties.
* Mukta Sukti brings about a restorative & rejuvenating property to the whole body in addition on various tissues and dhatus. And this property is also beneficial in recovery from various types of chronic diseases.
* One can consume 2 to 4 teaspoons with honey or fresh milk.
FAQ’s on Mukta Sukti:
Who all can take Mukta Sukti Bhasm?
Because this is a herbal medicine and is relatively mild and gentle on the human body, so can be taken by practically everyone, regardless of age and gender. People can take this against various types of ailments. It is also used to treat inflammation, fevers, and to protect against infection or illness. It has also been used to boost the immune system, improve memory, cures impotency and to promote overall wellness.
Are their any side effects of this preparation?
There are no known side effects to taking Mukta Sukti Bhasma. Till the date, there is no record of any person who experienced side effects after using Mukta Sukti Bhasma. Person of any age, staying in any environment can benefit from Mukta Sukti Bhasma. It must be borne in mind that while taking any Ayurvedic preparation, the doctor must be consulted first. Most of the herbs do not have any side-effects (and are indeed a regular part of the diet), but some people may be allergic to certain herbs and may show adverse reactions.
What type of action does this preparation has on the body?
Helps in bringing about the reduction of factors resulting development of cancer, arteriosclerosis, aging, ischemia etc. In ayurveda, Mukta Sukti Bhasma rejuvenates the Panchendriyas (five basic elements) and nourishes the body. It also cures kshayam, psychic disorders, apasmaram (epilepsy) and impotency.
If used regularly is it addictive?
No even if a person goes on to use it regularly it will not produce any addiction. This is because of a variety of properties that are produced when one uses this herbal preparation. Moreover as per ayurvedic texts this makes the body completely immune to any type of disease.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: