- Acne / Skin Problems
- Arthritis / Joint / Knee
- Cervical Spondilitis / Backache
- Ear Care
- Eye Care
- Gastric Troubles
- General Health
- Hair Loss / Dandruff
- Health Packages
- Heart Care
- Hepatitis / Liver / Jaundice
- High Blood Pressure
- Kidney/Renal Problems
- Lung Problem
- Memory Support
- Mens Health
- Oral Care
- Stomach Problems
- Urinary Problems
- Weight Loss/Obesity
- Womens Health
Divya Triphala Churna
Product Code: DTFCN83
Divya Triphala Churna (for Rejuvination and Detoxification) 100 grams
(100 grams of Divya Triphala Churna produced by Swami Ramdev's Divya Pharmacy)
Triphala is among the most common formula used in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine and it is a great Natural Colon Cleanser . Triphala is mentioned throughout the ancient literature of Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic alterative and gentle aperient’s, highly prized for its ability to regulate the processes of digestion and elimination thus mentions as Natural Colon Cleanser . Used by itself or in formulation, Triphala plays an essential role in the treatment of a wide variety of conditions. Triphala acts to promote a state of balance between the humoral principles (i.e. Dosha) of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Triphala is a wonder herb comprehensively used by Ayurvedic physicians to treat various disorders. Widely used as a laxative. Triphala is not just a laxative but is a powerful body stimulant that promotes health and manages overall condition of the body. It detoxifies and cleans our body to rejuvenate all the body organs making them young and energetic.
Triphala is composed of three most valuable herbs. These are Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitak. These are wonderful herbs and are very widely used in treating various diseases. When consumed for a long period, it helps reduce excess weight. It promotes good colon health and acts as a laxative without causing cramps or irritation. It gently stimulates the intestinal walls and restores tone to the colon, thus helping in the elimination process, providing a colon cleansing effect. It helps in healing ulcers and in the treatment of Lipoma. It has also shown anti-oxidant activity. It is effective in preventing super oxide induced hemolysis of the red blood cells.
The key ingredients of Triphala Churna as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Behara (Terminalia belerica), and Amla (Phyllanthus emblica).
Triphala churna is beneficial in following conditions:
* Triphala is an excellent Rasayana.
* Also known for its mild laxative properties.
* Benefits in diabetes mellitus.
* Triphala also prevents excessive micturation.
* Triphala also benefits in jaundice.
* This also helps to fight against various types of fevers.
* This is also known to increase the appetite. Since it is known to increase the basal metabolic rate.
* Has potential anti cancer properties.
* Triphala is also beneficial in various types of skin ailments.
* The routine use of Triphala each morning is thought to detoxify the body and restore the integrity of the entire digestive tract, with a perfect balance between its astringent, demulcent, and digestive.
* Triphala is also rich in anti oxidant properties.
* Is also known to improve circulation.
* Have expectorant properties.
* Its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory activity is useful in the treatment of ophthalmia.
* Has anti cancer properties.
* Also has anti allergic properties.
* Triphala is also beneficial in all types of eye diseases. E.g. conjunctivitis, progressive myopia, glaucoma and cataract etc.
* It promotes good colon health and acts as a laxative without causing cramps or irritation.
* 3 – 9 tablespoons is to be consumed and that to while sleeping at night along with lukewarm water or milk.
* One can also consume it with ghee or honey.
This churna should be avoided at all in pregnancy as because of it’s downwards flow it can result in miscarriage.
FAQ’s on Triphala:
In what form Triphala is available?
Although traditionally this was available in powder or churna form only but now as per the advancement in science this is available as gelatin capsules, tablets, powder or churna, and even in syrup forms. All these forms are equally potent.
What is the ratio of the constituents in it?
All the three ingredients are taken in a ratio of 1: 2: 4 (Haritaki: Bibhitak: Amla).
Various types of preparations of Triphala?
Their are various types of formulations of Triphala as Triphala Guggulu, Triphaladi Ghrita, Chandraprabha Vati, Arogyavardhani Vati, Saptamrta Lauh, and Triphaladi Kwatha etc.
Does Triphala have any side effects or contraindications?
No being completely a natural preparation it does not has nay side effects or major contraindications. It can be consumed by all age group individuals from children of three years to old age individuals. Since it is found to be having revitalizing and anti aging properties. But yet precautionary measures must be followed while being given pregnant ladies and individuals suffering from conditions like diarrhea and dysentery.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: