Buy Divya Yogendra Ras is useful in Paralysis, Epilepsy, Mental disorders.Divya Yogendra Ras - Divya Yogendra Ras 1gmYogendra Rasa is a very beneficial Rasayana because of its wide range of properties that benefit in various types of simple as well as the
Divya Yogendra Ras 1gm
Yogendra Rasa is a very beneficial Rasayana because of its wide range of properties that benefit in various types of simple as well as the complex forms of the diseases. This is also known to be a very beneficial cardio tonic. Therefore it is regarded as a principal drug for acute myocardial infarction. Also know for its properties in ischemic heart disease. It also helps in the reduction of breathlessness, feeling of emptiness in the chest, palpitation, loss of consciousness, and lethargy.
Brings about treatment of diabetes and elevated blood lipid levels in humans. Used also for healing and soothing of digestive conditions such as heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. Reduce symptoms and inflammation in patients with ulcerative colitis. is also known to produce immuno - stimulant properties. When used on a regular basis this exhibits antibacterial and antifungal activities.
The key ingredients of Yogendra Rasa as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
* Rasa Sindura
* Suwarn Bhasm
* Kanth Loh Bhasm
* Abhrak Bhasm
* Moti Bhasm
* Vangha Bhasm
* Dharit Kumari or Aloe Vera
* Aerand ke pateh (leaves)
Yogendra Rasa is beneficial in following conditions:
* Yogendra is beneficial in Coronary artery disease (CAD).
* Yogendra is also known to benefit in various types of cardiac disorders.
* Yogendra is a very principle drug for acute myocardial infarction.
* Yogendra is also beneficial in ischemic heart disease.
* Also benefits in various types of mental diseases.
* Also beneficial in vertigo or nausea.
* Yogendra is beneficial in Hysteria.
* Is very beneficial in various types of Vata – Pitta diseases.
* Yogendra also benefits in paralysis.
* Is also very beneficial in facial paralysis.
* Yogendra helps in bringing about the strength to the nervine system.
* Yogendra is extremely beneficial in diabetes mellitus.
* Yogendra helps in reducing down the weakness in the body and this includes both general weakness or weakness resulted due to the diseased state.
* Yogendra is also helps in bringing about the nourishment of several of blood vessels.
* Yogendra is also beneficial in polyurea.
* Also benefits in pain disorders.
* Yogendra benefits in epilepsy.
* Yogendra benefits in fistula in ano and piles.
* Helps in retention of urine.
* Yogendra benefits a lot in cases of insanity.
* Yogendra benefits a lot in hyperacidity and acidity.
* Yogendra is also known to benefit in hypertension.
* Yogendra is also known to cure tuberculosis.
* 1 – 1 tablet is to be taken twice a day in morning and in evening.
* Also it must be remembered that it is to be consumed along with honey or ginger juice.
FAQ’s on Yogendra:
Are their any special contraindications or precautions that must be followed while receiving this medicine?
None contraindications or precautionary measures are mentioned that are to be followed while consuming this herbal preparation. One can go on to perform his or her regular activities along with the treatment.
Is it known to produce any affects on the respiratory disorders?
It also helps in the reduction of breathlessness, feeling of emptiness in the chest, palpitation, loss of consciousness, and lethargy. This brings about the relaxation of lungs in various types of respiratory diseases.
What is the most appropriate dose?
One must consume 1 – 1 tablet twice a day in morning and evening. Also one must remember to consume it with honey or ginger juice.